Friday, September 19, 2008

LEAVING OCTOBER BEHIND

Description: "October has always been an interesting time for me, year after year. It is definitely my favorite month if I were forced the choose one. The season the month rests in is just… beautiful. With everything dieing and changing colors, I am filled with thoughts of my own mortality and existence. I have always viewed October, and this time of year, to be a time of death, and early rebirth.. or rather, hope of rebirth. In a sense that I think to myself, “Well.. maybe I can last one more year.” October is the time when I feel a new breath of life. It fills me with contemplation over my lasting existence and that breath is able to penetrate and fill my cigarette-stained lungs and rejuvenate me. It is a magnificent thought process in a rather bittersweet way."






Thanks William Pansky!

No comments:

Post a Comment